Fullstack Developer Intern
Bozeman, MT or remote
Biproxi is a well funded and fast-paced PropTech startup building software tools to bring Commercial Real Estate into the 21st century. Our small team consists of a mix of commercial real estate and technology veterans with deep knowledge of the industry’s problems and how to solve them.
You will be on the ground floor of a high-potential company and joining a team that is enthusiastic and driven. We believe in hiring top performers and giving them the space and tools required to do great work. We are not micromanagers. Your work will be highly visible and integral to the success of the team.
You’ll analyze, design, build, test and maintain innovative cloud based solutions. Collaborate with product stakeholders to ensure that technical design recommendations meet product needs. Coordinate the development and integration of cloud based tools. Ensure that software meets quality, throughput and performance expectations. This role reports directly to the Head of Engineering and there is an aggressive path to career growth as the company grows.
This position would be available for the duration of the 2023 spring semester with the potential to receive a return offer.
You'd be in an ideal fit for this opportunity if you have:
• Knowledge of full stack development
• Experience working with database technologies such as MongoDB, PostgreSQL
• Experience with GraphQL, Redux, RESTful APIs and NEXT.js nice to have
• Experience with testing technologies such as Cypress, Jest or Mocha and Chai
• Working knowledge of AWS and Google Cloud infrastructure nice to have
• Experience with Git, CI/CD pipelines, and Agile methodologies preferred
• Knowledge of data analytics and tools such as Snowflake, Metabase nice to have
• Strong team and customer communications
• Experience in PropTech is preferred, but not required
• Above all, the willingness to learn and ability to adapt
• Comfortable working toward aggressive deadlines
• Highly organized, punctual and results oriented
• A flexible self-starter with a great attitude
• Quarterly all-hands in Bozeman, MT
• Depending on experience
Biproxi also offers a full slate of benefits including:
• Generous medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverages
• Equity through company ESOP
• Unlimited PTO
• Wellness reimbursement
• Remote work option
• Access to company sponsored 401K, FSA, HSA
• A collaborative, open door culture where everyone’s input is encouraged and appreciated
• An office on Main Street in Bozeman with snacks and great people
Biproxi is the first digital operating system for commercial real estate. Our mission is to power the most successful buyers, sellers and brokers in CRE with a single, cloud-based platform to power transactions from list to close.
We provide brokers with the tools and data they need to connect with prospective buyers, market listings and transact faster than ever before. We empower buyers to make smart investments by allowing them to seamlessly discover new listings, track opportunities and manage transactions in one centralized location.
Our listing tools, discovery process and industry-leading analytics equip middle market buyers and sellers with tools previously only available to institutional brokers and investors.